The warranty covers all products sold by Iconicle Design Ltd. through their website and authorized resellers. Please check the quality of the products upon reception and contact us if anything is out of the ordinary. For items damaged upon arrival, you must contact us within 30 days of receiving it.
What does the Limited Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers any defects (see below) to the product's form or finish during the warranty period. Iconicle Design will replace the product that proves defective because of form or finish defects during the warranty period at no extra charge.
Please note that the warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original end purchaser.
Our Limited Warranty does not cover wear and tear, damage, or misuse.
What is a defect?
A defect is a blemish to the finish of the product such as scratches, dents and discoloring. Blemishes are only considered on visible surfaces of the product.
What is not considered a defect?
- Minor Blemishes
- Installation failures (3rd party charging cable, wrong assembly, etc.)
- Daily wear and tear
- Intentional modifications
- Items not sold by us or authorised resellers
- Items not manufactured by us
- Misuse, mishandling of item
- Theft or loss of the product
What to do?
To obtain warranty service, you MUST provide:
- Detailed reason for return
- 2 x Photos of the product and proposed problem
- Our order number
- A contact name with a phone number
- Pack the items in the original packaging
- Confirm shipping address